Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
1 MILLION CUPS - First Wednesday of each month, 8 am at Pioneer Tech. As a program of the Kauffman Foundation, 1 Million Cups works with entrepreneurs, empowering them with the tools and resources to break down barriers that stand in the way of starting and growing their businesses. We are always looking for entrepreneurs to share their business story. Contact Brook Lindsay to share your story at (580) 718-4316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING TOOLBOX SEMINAR SERIES
- Social Media Marketing - Aug. 30, 9 - 10:30 am, Pioneer Tech Seminar Center West. $15 includes light breakfast. For more information and to register CLICK HERE.
- Email Marketing - Sept. 27, 9 - 10:30 am, Pioneer Tech Seminar Center West. $15 includes light breakfast. For more information and to register CLICK HERE.
- DIY Video Marketing - Oct. 25, 9 - 10:30 am, Pioneer Tech Seminar Center West. $15 includes light breakfast. For more information and to register CLICK HERE.
MANAGER'S TOOL BELT - Tuesdays Sept. thru Oct., 11:30 - 1:30 in the Business & Industry Services Building. We understand that budgets are tight and time is limited. The 8-session “Manager’s Tool Belt” experience was created with you and your leadership in mind. $499 Tuition includes all training materials and lunches during sessions. For more information Contact Corbin Dewitt at (580) 718-4350 or email@example.com. Sessions include:
- Sept. 6 - Know Thyself
- Sept. 13 - Motivating & Engaging (Part 1)
- Sept. 20 - Motivating & Engaging (Part 2)
- Sept. 27 - Role of the Leader (Part 1)
- Oct. 4 - Role of the Leader (Part 2)
- Oct. 11 - Communicating Effectiveness (Part 1)
- Oct. 18 - Communicating Effectiveness (Part 2)
- Oct. 25 - Tying It All Together
CLOUD-BASED QUICKBOOKS - Oct. 3-4, 9 am - 1 pm in room H103. This course is for online QuickBooks users only. This level 1 course will have you create a new company, add customers and vendors, work with bills/pay bills, invoicing your customers, entering transactions, and working with your bank accounts and transactions in QuickBooks. Cost is $150 per person. For more information contact Janet Schwabe at (580) 718-4309 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To register call (580) 718-4222 or CLICK HERE.
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast