Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
1 MILLION CUPS - First Wednesday of each month, 8 am at Pioneer Tech. As a program of the Kauffman Foundation, 1 Million Cups works with entrepreneurs, empowering them with the tools and resources to break down barriers that stand in the way of starting and growing their businesses. We are always looking for entrepreneurs to share their business story. Contact Brook Lindsay to share your story at (580) 718-4316 or email@example.com
C.L.E.E.T. CONTINUING EDUCATION - These CLEET courses are focused on interactive scenarios for students in real-life situations. Enroll in two-day and multiple hour classes where attenders will improve output, performance, and critical thinking in security and safety circumstances. For more information contact 580-718-4296. To register for individual courses CLICK HERE.
- Supervising with Purpose | $100
Oct. 4-5 or Dec. 6-7, 8 am - 5 pm, Pioneer Tech, Seminar Center East
- Media Relations and the Power of Dynamic Speaking | $175
Nov. 7-8, 9 am - 5 pm, Pioneer Tech, Seminar Center East
- Safer Scenes and Greater Support De-Escalations | $25
Nov. 16, 9-11 am, Pioneer Tech, Seminar Center East
- Creating Effective Customer Service | $50
Dec. 8, 8 am - Noon, Pioneer Tech, Seminar Center East
MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR PRIMER - Wednesdays, March 27 - May 1, 2-5 pm, Pioneer Tech Flex Lab (B115). Supervisors, get equipped to make better decisions, be a better team player, and produce better results. PTC is excited to offer an exclusive 6-session training that will provide a more complete understanding of the manufacturing business, your unique role, and the tools to help you succeed. Cost is $450 per person. For more information contact Janet Schwabe at 580-718-4309 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To register, CLICK HERE.
- Prioritizing Demands
- Setting a Daily Schedule
- Utilizing Metrics Effectively
- Understanding Company Hierarchy
- The Big Five: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Costs, People
- 5S: Sort, Sift, Shine, Standardize, Sustain
- Visual Management
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
- Optimization and Continuous Improvement
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast