Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
Manager’s Toolbelt – Pioneer Technology Center Business & Industry Staff has created a unique 8 Session Training Opportunity for your business. $499 includes tuition, all training materials and lunches. Sessions include:
- September 6, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Know Thyself: Using Real Colors as a Management Tool
- September 13, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Transitioning into Management
- September 20, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Creating a Workplace of Accountability
- September 27, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Using Motivation in Developing Team
- October 4, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Coaching for Continuous Improvement
- October 11, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Attaining Results with Time Management
- October 25, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Developing Communication Skills for Today’s Manager
- November 1, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – Managing Performance and Giving Feedback
Introduction to Accounting for Your Business – Wednesday, October 24, 11:30 am – 1 pm in room B131. Cost is $15 and includes lunch. Topics to Include:
- Types of Entities
- What’s Deductible
- Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation
- Record Keeping, How to Evaluate Success
- Highlights of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Special Presenter: Ryan Schwabe, CPA at Schwabe & Associates, CPAs, PLLC. To register contact Diane at 580.718.4222, email email@example.com, CLICK HERE. For more information, DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
Oklahoma Business Tax Class – Wednesday, November 7, 9-11 am in room D101 of the Business & Industry Services bldg. A free course for new businesses and those thinking of starting a business, with guest instructor Dewey Brandon of the Oklahoma Tax Commission. To register contact Diane at 580.718.4222, email firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE. For more information, DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast