Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
Manager’s Toolbelt – Beginning January 10, Pioneer Technology Center Business & Industry Staff has created a unique 8 Session Training Opportunity for your business. $499 includes tuition, all training materials and lunches. To register, contact Corbin Dewitt at 580.718.4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
- Know Thyself: Using Real Colors as a Management Tool
- Transitioning into Management
- Creating a Workplace of Accountability
- Using Motivation in Developing Team
- Coaching for Continuous Improvement
- Developing Communication Skills for Today’s Manager
- Attaining Results with Time Management
- Managing Performance and Giving Feedback
Oklahoma Business Tax Class – Wednesday, January 16, 9-11:30 am in room D101 of the Business & Industry Services bldg. A free course for new businesses and those thinking of starting a business, with guest instructor Dewey Brandon of the Oklahoma Tax Commission. To register contact Ben at 580.718.4262, email email@example.com or CLICK HERE. For more information, DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
Put Your Dream To The Test – Lunch & Learn Series – Series starts on January 16, 2019 and ends on February 13, 2019, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm in room B131 Pioneer Technology Center. Lunch is included. Cost is $80.00. To register contact Corbin at 580.718.4350, email firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE. For more information, DOWNLOAD THE FLYER. What do you need to make your dreams come true? Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this course to reaching your dreams, Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. The Topics for this program include:
- Is My Dream Really My Dream
- Do I Clearly See My Dream
- Am I Depending on Factors within My Control to Achieve My Dream
- Does My Dream Compel Me To Follow It
- Do I Have A Strategy to Reach My Dream
- Have I Included The People I Need To Realize My Dream
- Am I Willing To Pay The Price For My Dream
- Am I Moving Closer To My Dream
- Does Working Towards My Dream Bring Satisfaction
- Does My Dream Benefit Others
The Best is Yet to Come: A Customer Experience Workshop – Tuesday, February 19, 12 noon to 4 pm in room B131 of Pioneer Technology Center. Tuition is $50 and includes lunch. Explore best practices in the field of customer service. Learn from individual and group exercises. Create your own action plan for your organization to take you customer service to the next level: A Superior Customer Experience! To register contact Corbin at 580.718.4350, email email@example.com. For more information, DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast