Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
1 MILLION CUPS - First Wednesday of each month, 8 am at Pioneer Tech. As a program of the Kauffman Foundation, 1 Million Cups works with entrepreneurs, empowering them with the tools and resources to break down barriers that stand in the way of starting and growing their businesses. We are always looking for entrepreneurs to share their business story. Contact Brook Lindsay to share your story at (580) 718-4316 or email@example.com
SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING TOOLBOX SEMINAR SERIES
- Social Media Marketing - Aug. 30, 9 - 10:30 am, Pioneer Tech Seminar Center West. $15 includes light breakfast. For more information and to register CLICK HERE.
- Email Marketing - Sept. 27, 9 - 10:30 am, Pioneer Tech Seminar Center West. $15 includes light breakfast. For more information and to register CLICK HERE.
- DIY Video Marketing - Oct. 25, 9 - 10:30 am, Pioneer Tech Seminar Center West. $15 includes light breakfast. For more information and to register CLICK HERE.
MANAGER'S TOOL BELT - Tuesdays Sept. thru Oct., 11:30 - 1:30 in the Business & Industry Services Building. We understand that budgets are tight and time is limited. The 8-session “Manager’s Tool Belt” experience was created with you and your leadership in mind. $499 Tuition includes all training materials and lunches during sessions. For more information Contact Corbin Dewitt at (580) 718-4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Sessions include:
- Sept. 6 - Know Thyself
- Sept. 13 - Motivating & Engaging (Part 1)
- Sept. 20 - Motivating & Engaging (Part 2)
- Sept. 27 - Role of the Leader (Part 1)
- Oct. 4 - Role of the Leader (Part 2)
- Oct. 11 - Communicating Effectiveness (Part 1)
- Oct. 18 - Communicating Effectiveness (Part 2)
- Oct. 25 - Tying It All Together
OKPTAK WORKSHOP: CONSTRUCTION COMPLIANCE - Sept. 8, 11 am - 1 pm. Virtual Compliance Assistance Webinar for the Construction Industry for employers with Davis Bacon Act contracts. No cost registration CLICK HERE. For more information contact Dawn Brakey at (580) 718-4261 or email@example.com.
REFERENCE BASED PRICING 101 - Sept. 14, 12 - 1 pm in room B131. Only $15. This is Ponca City SHRM workshop. Many market pressures are pushing agents and employers to look at alternative pricing methods for their Healthcare claims costs. To aide in transitioning to RBP, this workshop will emphasize a general understanding of various RBP models, processes for adjudicating claims and interaction with stop loss. SHRM Members are free and guests are $10. To register call (580) 765-6966
OKPTAC EVENT: DOING BUSINESS WITH VANCE AFB - Sept. 21, 11 am - 1 pm at Autry Technology Center, 1201 West Willow, Enid, OK. Gather information about how to successfully bid on upcoming business opportunities with Vance AFB. Meet your local resource partners who are here to help you understand what it takes to position to win contracts. To Register CLICK HERE. For more information contact Dawn Brakey at (580) 718-4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOUD-BASED QUICKBOOKS - Oct. 3-4, 9 am - 1 pm in room H103. This course is for online QuickBooks users only. This level 1 course will have you create a new company, add customers and vendors, work with bills/pay bills, invoicing your customers, entering transactions, and working with your bank accounts and transactions in QuickBooks. Cost is $150 per person. For more information contact Janet Schwabe at (580) 718-4309 or email@example.com. To register call (580) 718-4222 or CLICK HERE.
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast