The Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network (OBAN) is Oklahoma’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). They provide marketing and technical assistance to businesses that wish to sell their products and/or services to government agencies. PTAC helps provide businesses a better understanding of what it takes to bid and win government contracts. This program is FREE to businesses thanks to a cooperative agreement administered by the Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the program provides matching funds through cooperative agreements with state and local governments and non-profit organizations.
Government Contracting Services Include:
- Readiness assessment
- One-on-one consulting
- Help finding potential business prospects
- Assistance determining “who buys what you sell?”
- Local and statewide training and networking opportunities
- Assistance with various vendor registrations – Such as DUN’s, Systems for Award Management (SAM), Small Business Administration (SBA) programs, Veteran’s programs, etc.
Have you considered federal government contracting but don’t know where to start? Listen to this FREE webinar to determine if federal government contracting is an area you would like to learn more about. If so, contact Dawn Brakey to learn more about how to access other Govology topics for FREE!
Upcoming Government Contracting Events:
- May 8, Goverment Contracting Workshop for Small & Disadvantaged Businesses, Metro Technology Center, Oklahoma City, OK (Download Flyer)
- May 15, Government Contracting Workshop for Small & Disadvantaged Businesses, Tulsa Tech Peoria Campus, Tulsa, OK (Download Flyer)
- May 23, Small Business Fair, Indian Capital Technology Center, Muskogee, OK (Download Flyer)
- June 5 – 6, 2018, Southwest Oklahoma Procurement Conference, Great Plains Technology Center, Lawton, OK (More information)
- August 21-22, 2018, ICBSSHOW, Embassy Suites, Norman, OK (Download Flyer)
Do you need a place to print your blueprints? In the Contractor’s Plan Room, businesses can find and print bidding opportunities for various industries throughout Oklahoma and Kansas. After a brief training, plan room clients have 24/7, 365 days a year access. The plan room is equipped to print full size plans and specs for contractor’s bidding needs. This plan room is a joint partnership of Pioneer Technology Center, the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) and OBAN.
Contractor’s Plan Room Services Include Access to:
- Weekly email summary of area projects up for bid
- imagePROGRAF iPF825 large format printer
- SmartWorks MFP Software and a large touch-screen monitor
- M40 large format scanner
BID Assistance Coordinator