The Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network (OBAN) is Oklahoma's Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). They provide marketing and technical assistance to businesses that wish to sell their products and/or services to government agencies. PTAC helps provide businesses a better understanding of what it takes to bid and win government contracts. This program is FREE to businesses thanks to a cooperative agreement administered by the Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the program provides matching funds through cooperative agreements with state and local governments and non-profit organizations.
Government Contracting Services Include:
- Readiness assessment
- One-on-one consulting
- Help finding potential business prospects
- Assistance determining “who buys what you sell?”
- Local and statewide training and networking opportunities
- Assistance with various vendor registrations – Such as DUN’s, Systems for Award Management (SAM), Small Business Administration (SBA) programs, Veteran’s programs, etc.
Have you considered federal government contracting but don’t know where to start? Contact Dawn Brakey for FREE access to Exploring the Government Market for Your Small Business.
Gain an understanding of how your business can grow and diversify by tapping into the world’s largest and most recession-proof marketplace.
This workshop provides a “Big Picture” view of how small businesses can take advantage of and benefit from government market opportunities.
After this training, you will:
- Grasp the size of the government marketplace, define government market opportunities, and understand how they vary by size, industry, complexity, and agency.
- Determine if government market opportunities are right for your small business.
- Assess your strengths and weakness that will either help or hinder as you enter the government marketplace.
- Understand the “Big Picture” of the Government marketplace, why many small businesses fail, and how you can succeed.
- Leverage thousands of dollars in free resources to help you succeed and know how to steer clear of common pitfalls.
- Avoid wasting precious time in pursuit of government market opportunities.
- Understand the importance of having a government market mastermind alliance and how to build one.
- Dispell common myths and misconceptions about the government marketplace, and make your decisions based on facts.
Target Audience: Small businesses interested in diversifying through government market opportunities
Do you need a place to print your blueprints? In the Contractor’s Plan Room, businesses can find and print bidding opportunities for various industries throughout Oklahoma and Kansas. After a brief training, plan room clients have 24/7, 365 days a year access. The plan room is equipped to print full size plans and specs for contractor’s bidding needs. This plan room is a joint partnership of Pioneer Technology Center, the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) and OBAN.
Contractor's Plan Room Services Include Access to:
- Weekly email summary of area projects up for bid
- imagePROGRAF iPF825 large format printer
- SmartWorks MFP Software and a large touch-screen monitor
- M40 large format scanner