The mission of Pioneer Technology Center is to Enhance Lives/Secure Futures which will help build better tomorrows. The Assessment Center supports the PTC Mission by administering certification, licensure, entry-level testing, skills and competency exams to our students and clients. The PTC Assessment Center further strives to provide professional services to our clients by adhering to Professional Standards and Guidelines.
Our Assessment Center provides a full range of assessments including testing to determine classroom readiness for career programs, health and industry certification testing, end of instruction competency testing and HOSA, BPA, and SkillsUSA CTSO testing.
Certification testing is available to PTC students as well as the public. To sign up for one of the following tests, click on the button above.
Testing Requirements & Procedures:
- Government-issued current photo id is required for all assessments.
- Electronic devices including cell phones and smartwatches must be turned off and stored in a locker provided.
- Hats, Jackets, hoodies and/or shirts with any type of hood cannot be worn during testing.
- Personal belongings (hats, backpack, purse, jacket, etc) must fit in the 12X12 locker provided to you.
To protect other candidates and staff, you will not be admitted to the test center and you should reschedule your exam if you:
- Have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or been in close personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis
- Have had flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen days, including fever, chills, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- Have been under a fourteen day home quarantine or centralized observation demanded by government and healthcare authorities
UPDATED GUIDELINES (Please read before coming to PTC Campus)
ACT WorkKeys - Career Readiness Certificate (CRC)
To be a full-time student at PTC, you must take our WorkKeys entrance assessment test, unless you have ACT scores that are not older than three years. Assessments provide potential students and the PTC counselor information to assist in making an informed enrollment decision.
Workkeys is a job skills assessment system measuring “real-world” skills that employers believe are critical to job success. The purpose of this assessment is to provide potential students and the PTC counselor information to assist in making an informed decision. You will be tested in the areas of Applied Math, 33 questions; Graphic Literacy, 33 questions; and Workplace Documents, 38 questions.
- Come well-rested. Relax! These tests are designed to help you in school and work.
- Remediation is available for anyone wanting assistance before or after testing. Notify Student Services if interested; 580-718-4234.
- Calculator, scrap paper, and pencil will be provided as allowed.
- Be sure you understand the directions for each test before beginning. The timer will start after directions are read.
- It is important to complete all questions and there is no penalty for guessing. You may flag a question and return to it provided you have time left. (55 minutes for each test.)
- A bathroom break is allowed upon completion of each test. You must stay in the building.
For more information about ACT WorkKeys, Click Here
Health & Professional Certification Projects
- Bail Enforcer
- Oklahoma POSSE
- Private Security Phase 1,2
- Private Investigator, Phase 3
- Armed Security Guard, Phase 4
Oklahoma Board of Behavioral Health Licensing
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor (OLERE)
Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Underground Storage Tank Installer
- Underground Storage Tank Remover
Oklahoma State Department of Health
- CNA Written portion ONLY; taken after successful completion of clinical exam
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Medication Aide
Oklahoma Department of Agriculture
- Pesticide Examinations
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- ODMHSAS Case Management
Oklahoma Department of Labor
- Alarm Salesperson
- Alarm Manager
- Alarm Fire Sprinkler Plan & Design
- Alarm Technician
- Electronic Access Control
- Closed Circuit Television
- Nurse Call
- Alternative Fuels
- Fire Sprinkler Inspector
Oklahoma State Fire Marshall
- Fire Extinguisher
- Outdoor Fireworks Display Operator
OSU Fire Service Training
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter 2
- HazMat Awareness
Click here for State of Oklahoma study guides and more information.
Authorized Pearson Vue Test Center
Testing as scheduled
Contact Pearson VUE for scheduling:
Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology
Oklahoma Department of Agriculture
Oklahoma Real Estate